Information on romance scams and scammers.
#5653 by Johann Meister Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:37 pm
Like a victim requested :
When U post it, say, "This is what to watch out for if you meet him or other such persons on some of the free and paid sites".

ImageImage
The other address he used was / is [email protected] .
Subject: This is Dennis From Cupidpost.com

Hi Pretty.
How are you doing, it me Dennis from cupidpost.com just want to drop you few more things about me.
I am so glad meeting you, Well here is are some more things about me, I am a consultant in area of advert placement and job recruitment for newly established Marketing Companies. Am Dennis Craven by name i was born and raise in Roma in Italy then just 15 years ago i came to California and now i live in Los Angeles, i have a Daughter she is Stephenie by name and 8years of age. My wife died after giving birth to her,ever since then i have been into many relationship all end into heart breaks,i have been used and played in the past by women and i know what it feels like to be used and played am not looking for a woman to play me or me play her either, am looking for a woman who can be the best she can with me, I have gave up on Love sometimes Ago, but Stephanie keep pestering me that she needs a Mom in her life that can really take good care of her,cos she have never had a Mother care in her entire life,that can do the Girls things with her and all that. so that why she introduced me into this online dating stuff, am really new to it and i saw your pictures and i found myself memorizing your profile and pictures i cant get the thought of you outta my head so that why i decided to drop you a note at the first place,I am a Single and Lonely Man i think cos i haven't found the perfect woman for me. down in my heart of hearts i know that there is a woman out there that wants to love me for me and wants to be loved by me in return just haven't had much luck in finding her but I know she is out there somewhere so I continue to search!! I love traveling my job is all about traveling, I have been to so many Countries and State's here in the US. But as soon as i find the perfect woman for myself i will rather enjoy staying at home with her than travelling. I love going to beach and dinning out most especially candle light dinner i love it so much, i love going Shopping with Stephanie. Well i think this is all for now cos i have already say much about me on my profile i don't have much to say again.tell me anything you know you will like to share with me more about yourself i will be waiting to read from you again and feel free to ask me anything more you will love to know about me am an Open minded person. I am waiting to read from you and get some Pictures from you as well.

Dennis.

Subject: Through Eternity.

HI MY LOVE.
from the day we met, I knew that you would hold my heart in your hands and you more than do that - you completely own me and every part of me. When I think of you, my heart is so full of love and passion for you that I can hardly contain myself. I think of spending every minute of every day with you and holding you so close to me soon. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the love of my life and I will never love anyone as much again. I thank God everyday for letting me meet you and for you falling in love with me because I know that it would never be as perfect any other way. I love you with all that I am. My love, you are so far and yet so close. You are many miles and so many moons away and I get lonely just thinking of the distance between us, yet in my heart you are just a beat away. When I feel blue, I picture you with me on a moon-lit night holding hands and planning our great future together. I think of the good times to come when I will be embraced by your love. I will be patient, my love, because I know good things come to those who wait. Until then I will be loving you more and more everyday. Remember, our love is the link that holds our two hearts together and if I could put into words how you make me feel when I think of you, and how much you excite me when I hear your sweet sexy voice on Phone, I would be talking forever. You're all that I need and want, Baby. I live for the day that I can sit next to you and whisper into your ear and tell you that I love you, and kiss you ever so lightly but passionately on your lips, and to look into your beautiful eyes as you take my breath away. I live for that first look into your eyes, that first passionate kiss, that first embrace and that first time that we make love together. I live to live, to spend a lifetime with you as your Husband and to grow old with you, loving you for all times from now to eternity. I love to love you. I love you with all that I am.I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, reality hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be sleeping right next to me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. Baby, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH .

Love always.

Dennis.

Subject: Happy Valentine.

Hello Love.
How are you doing and how have you been doing i hope you have a wonderful Day today, Oh baby it was a wonderful Journey just got back so tell me what have you been doing since i was gone, tell me how are you enjoying your Day at work i am missing you so much now baby, i wish we can spend this Valentine Day together baby and i hope you like the E-Card i sent you baby, i cant just wait to be with you baby, Baby we will be living for Canada tommorow Night again and as soon as i get back i want to meet you as soon as possible, Baby tell me what are your plans for the weekend and what are your plans for your coming Birthday, i wish am there with you, i would have love to help you with alll the things you need to do on that wonderful day baby, but i believe there is still alot ahead we are going to be sharing together baby. I Love You So Much.

Thanks for making me see your Beautifuyl face, you look so Beautiful to me baby.

Dennie.

Subject: PICTURE

THIS MORNING ME AND STEPHANIE WHAT WILL LOOK LIKE TODAY. THE ONES I SENT YOU OF ME ARE THE ONES I TOOK LAST YEAR. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONES

Well I´ll spare you the pics of the little girl since they are possibly stolen from the net, at any rate from innocent people.
Subject: from the dept of my heart

My Love,
Baby. Actually where will I start from? Should I ask after your heart, or should I just go straight to the point? Let me say something to you; your love is like the morning star that brightens the day that makes the day look good. Your love is like the water that flows down the stream that has no end, it keep on flowing and flowing to eternity. Your love is incomparable, is unbeatable, it makes me want to move on, it gives me hope, trust, caring, and a future that shows someone special is out there for me that cares, that loves, and trusts. You are the most important and special person in my life, you have given me the love that no one will ever show or could ever give me more than that. You mean so much to me and I want to spend the rest of my life showing you how much.
I want to make you as happy as you make me. I will always be there for you when you need me and no matter what life brings us I will always be by your side. From the bottom of my heart I love you so much. There is nothing that anyone could offer me to take you away from me, nobody could make me feel the way that you make me feel and I hope you feel the same. I will always love you and be with you all my life, and with all my love. I am so happy to find you. I knew from the very first day that you are the right one for me. I will forever be grateful to you, for giving me that opportunity to love you, for opening your heart for me, for showing me what is called real love. I am forever grateful to you. There is nothing that will separate us; we are for each other. For better or for worse, no matter what the future may hold, I love you and I mean it from the bottom of my heart. You know with you by my side, will always make my day happier and full of your love. I just can’t wait to be with you, to hug and kiss you until I run out of breath. I am one of the luckiest men in this world because I have your love. Every time when I think about you, I can't help smiling; you're the reason for me to smile. I love you, baby. And I cherish everything between you and i. That's really great; I have never thought that I have such an influence on you!

"You must be my wife and the mum of our little Stephanie," I have had a warm feeling growing inside me and I said to myself, Oh God! i know This lady really loves me a lot, more than I could imagine. Thanks for your tender and sweet love. We're going to write our book of love.

I know I am in love because I see you no matter what I am doing. I know I want to be with you, not just with you, but share everything with you. Just being close to you is not enough for me. I want to be a part of you . And I also want to be part of your life forever. You complete me, my mind, my body, my heart, and my soul. You're my best friend, my lover, and my soul mate. I'm lost without you. I love you more than life itself. There are no words that I can say to truly tell you how much I really love you. I couldn't picture myself without you in my life. You are perfect for me in everyway possible and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. My heart is forever yours. I know saying I love you is a powerful, yet I feel it's not enough. It feels great to actually love and be loved in return. My life was a wreck before now. I never thought it would change, but you came into my life and everything took a turn for the best. You show me the value of life. You give me the most amazing feelings inside. I know our love will last a lifetime. I can't wait to make you my wife. I love you with all of my heart. I am forever yours, Please take care, and I will be yours, all yours.

Love always,

Dennis.

After a period of time, his writing style changes drastically - end of the scripts?
Subject: Instant Msg. Dennis.

My Mum is one of two she is the last of her family, she has a Sister in Italy which i think i have already told you about, she is aunt Sally by name 87yrs of age, she has no Kid, i am all she has, and for my Dad he is 2 out of 3, i dont get along with the 2 cos they sold all my Dad's property when he dies, cos i wasnt in state when my Mum and Dad died i was in Holland, so when i get back to State i found out that they have sold all my Dad's property, and i try to move on with my life.i dont allow that to weighs me down, let me get back to my Mum sister, she is the only one i have as a Mom to me she loves me and i love her so much, i bet you will love to meet her she is very jovial, i am the one who take care of her she has an old age sickness she is always on 1;30min oxygen everyday i pay

It all ended in this:

Subject: The Address For WA VIA WU.

Baby here is the information for the Western Union to send the $900.. The Information you are to send the money to is Carol A. Miles..Spokane, WA. 99217

GOD BLESS*** LOVE,
Advertisement