Information on romance scams and scammers.
#364940 by Bill F Thu May 17, 2018 6:00 pm
Olushok Olika Olchika
[email protected]

reply-to: Olushok Olika <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Tue, May 15, 2018 at 6:45 PM
subject: Hi my new friend
mailed-by: alto.ocn.ne.jp

Woha my awesome friend! Respected stranger, I want to read how much you are interesting in finding and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? My name is Olga. I hope to your like my foto. I'm also find person with whom my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I am still one and yet very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating agency and get you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. The most important is my purpose - I want to search a companion for my solitary life! I very hope that you are precisely this a man. I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in more detail I write about me later! I'll wait your letter! See you soon, Olchika.
Advertisement

#365240 by malu53 Mon May 21, 2018 2:52 pm
Hi there my awesome pen-friend Dear stranger, I want to know how much you are interesting in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I am Olga. I am hope to your like my foto. I am also look man with which my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I am still single and very tired of such life. So I went to a dating site and got you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Main is my purpose - I wish to find a lover to my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a man. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in more detail I will talk about myself later! I'll wait your letter! See you soon, Olenka,
IP: 197.221.253.27, Zimbabwe
Reply-To: Olenka Ola < [email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018

Image <<< Yulia Konovalova