Information on romance scams and scammers.
#365072 by SpassBremse Sat May 19, 2018 10:54 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Aloha my new mate, my name is Katyushka, live in Russia, work a doctor. Published on this site your coordinates hoping, that respond man, which are interested in acquaintance with me. I'm are interested with solid man, with feeling humor and the fact with who could would to find something in common. I without difficulty find many people, but I am looking for this, with whom you I'd were able sharing all their joys and concerns. The, with of whom our understanding it would be perfect. Know that perfection is difficult reach, but I hope that can at least get closer to him, and I happy. I twenty-nine years. I optimist and cheery people, who agree to accept any person, if only he respectable and are able agreement. All necessary, we could be to find out correspondence, identifying what connects us. Think that finding a common ground to indicative and important a sign, what our acquaintance is not accidental. And next we could be to continue communication, in which I told myself more. I'm want serious relationship wish to have a family favorite husband, to give birth children and find happiness. I have include a skype and phone we could to chat there. Katyusha,

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement