Information on romance scams and scammers.
#365076 by SpassBremse Sat May 19, 2018 11:06 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Good evening my friend! I found your electronic mail from the dating agency. I send the photography. I think you love image. Do you like my appearance? Friends call me Elenochka. I'm 36 years old. I hope that you a kind personality. I found out that currently many woman get acquainted with future husbands in the Internet. Therefore I wanted to use this system too. I interested in you, and I wanted to talk with you. Who can know, possibly we will love each other!? As another people in the World Wide Web. I have to to draw your attention, that I'm only want a serious relations. I am not interested solely games or a virtual flirtation. I don't going to miss a minute on this. All I wish is to meet person with which I can find happiness for all life. I ask you say me a bit information about you. If you have the recentphotography, send to me their. I 'll wait for your reply. Elenchika,

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement

#365246 by malu53 Mon May 21, 2018 6:18 pm
Hi my dear friend. I was given your electronic mail from the meeting agency. I attached my photo. I hope you enjoy it. Do you consider attractive my appearance!? My name is Elenka. My age is 35,5 years old. I think that you are a decent man. I heard that in our time many woman get acquainted with their love in the Internet. Therefore I decided to try this system too. I found pleasant you, and I decided to write to you. Who knows, maybe we are each other's destiny!? Like other people in the World Wide Web. I must to emphasize, that I only waiting a strong attitudes. I'm not want exclusively games, a virtual flirting. I do not want to waste a minute for this. All I want is to meet someone with whom I can be happy all rest of life. I beg you write me some info about you. If you have the newpicture, you may send me it. I 'll anticipate with impatience for your email. Elenok
Originating IP: 203.78.122.170
Originating ISP: Pt Excelcomindo Pratama (network Access Provider)
City: Bandung
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Sun Elenchika < [email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018

#365247 by malu53 Mon May 21, 2018 6:28 pm
Salutti dear friend, I found your electronic mail from the marriage service. I send my photo. I hope you love photograph. Do you enjoy my foto? My parents gave me a name Elenka. I am 36 years old. I believe that you a good person. I heard that in our time many woman get acquainted with partners on the global network. And I decided to use this way too. I found pleasant you, and I decided to write to you. Who can know, maybe we are each other's destiny? How other men and women on the Internet. I want to say, that I only waiting a serious attitudes. I'm not looking for solely in chat, a virtual flirting. I don't want to lose time on this. All I desire is to know someone with which I shall love and be loved all rest of life. I beg you write me a little info about your interests. If you have the yourphotos, send to me it. I will anticipate with impatience for your answer. Elenuschka.
Originating IP: 103.14.20.110
Originating ISP: Pt Citra Jelajah Informatika
City: Bandung
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Elenoka Lonely < [email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018