Information on romance scams and scammers.
#365209 by Bill F Mon May 21, 2018 10:04 am
Nastasia Nastia
[email protected]

reply-to: Nastia Lady <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Sat, May 19, 2018 at 10:21 AM
subject: Hello my dear pen-friend,
mailed-by: trust.ocn.ne.jp

Hello my man I'm Nastena, the inhabitant of Russian Federation, work in the hospital. have Left here your own data hoping, that respond to it man, which are interested in acquaintance with me. I'm are interested with a decent, with feeling humor and the fact with who could would find common interests. I without difficulty find most people, however I need, with whom you I'd could sharing all their joys and concerns. The Person, with of whom our understanding it would be absolute. Know that perfection is not just achieve, however you know that can at least approach to him, and I happy. I 29 years. I optimist and positive people, who happy to accept any person, if only he adequate and agree agreement. All necessary, we could be to discuss correspondence, finding what connects us. Believe that having common ground to first and main a signal to, what we met is not accidental. And then we could be develop communication, then I told about yourself more. I'm in search of serious relationship want to create a family expensive man, to give birth kids and be happy. we have a skype and phone we can to talk there. Nastasia
Advertisement