Information on romance scams and scammers.
#365221 by Bill F Mon May 21, 2018 10:41 am
Luizolka Luizolka
[email protected]

reply-to: Luizolka Woman <[email protected]>
to: x @gmail.com
date: Fri, May 18, 2018 at 11:41 PM
subject: Good day!
mailed-by: smile.ocn.ne.jp

Hi my dear mate. Here is Luiza, and I am happy, that I can prepare you this email. The single pretty girl, I live in country Georgia city Kutaisi. I assume, that you have heard some details about my country. How old are you? To me - 34 y.o.. I write you with idea, that you look for a soul mate. I had earlier a few unsuccessful situations to find the guy through the Internet, but they always finished the same way: boys all have tried to play and well to spend time online. But I did not search for it, I have completely serious intentions to meet a gentle and sincere guy. I think, that you did not wait to get the email from me at all. If you’re interested, contact me. Luizolka.
Advertisement

#365248 by malu53 Mon May 21, 2018 6:35 pm
Hi there my awesome mate. I am Luiza, and I am excited, that I can send you this email. The single young lady, I live in country Georgia city Kutaisi. I believe, that you’ve heard some details about my country. How old are you? To me - 34 y.o.. I write you with idea, that you seek a soul mate. I had earlier a few unsuccessful relations to find the guy through the Internet, but they always ended up the same way: men all have tried to cheat and well to spend time online. But I did not seek it, I have totally serious intentions to meet a nice and sincere guy. I think, that you did not expect to find the message from me at all. If you are interested, write to me. Luizoka,
Originating IP: 154.238.59.44
Originating ISP: Etisalat Misr
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt
Reply-To: Girl Luizka < [email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018

#365249 by malu53 Mon May 21, 2018 6:39 pm
Aloha my great pen-friend. This is Luiza, and I’m excited, that I may send you this letter. The lonely pretty girl, I live in country Georgia in the city Kutaisi. I assume, that you’ve heard some info about this country. How old are you? To me - 34 years. I contact you with idea, that you search for a soul mate. I had earlier a few unsuccessful relations to find the man through the Internet, but they always finished the same way: boys all have tried to cheat and well to spend time online. But I did not seek it, I have completely serious intentions to meet a tender and sincere guy. I hope, that you did not wait to see the message from me in general. If you are interested, write to me. Luizunya!
same pic
same email address

Originating IP: 168.232.199.157
Originating ISP: Konectiva TelecomunicaÇÕes Ltda-me
City: Contagem
Country of Origin: Brazil
Reply-To: Luizok Woman < [email protected]>
Errors-To: Luizok Woman <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018