Information on romance scams and scammers.
#5658 by Johann Meister Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:01 am
Her money request:

Subject: I have bad news my prince!

Hello my dear!
I am very glad to see your letter. I am happy, that you write to me, and that there is a person, I can rely on whose shoulder to sob until to me it is not becomes better.
I had today very difficult day.
I have bad news my love. I wish to tell, that happens at me. I have left on a balcony in this morning to look at my flowers (I very much like to water them, it very much calms me after heavy work). I have decided to change pots with colors places, and casually one of pots has fallen downwards. I very much was frightened and have quickly entered into a room. I very much worried.
Then I was going to leave for street, I saw the person and
The militiaman (the Militiaman - the POLICEMAN). They stood about my door... It seemed, that the flower has fallen to a head to this person. And the person has told, that does not start to declare on me in court if I to give it 22 000 roubles (it almost 600 euros!!!). I have told to it, that
I have no such money. It has started to be raised, and I have removed
Cap from its head which I saw, rest of blood which has been reduced and
" Surgical seams ". It has shown me the conclusions from a medical part
In which it is described, that it is a serious trauma which can to
Threaten human life. I have been frightened even more! My love I so
Never worried! It has told that if I to not bring to it 22 000 roubles,
That it will give the PETITION! My love, for me is horror!!!!!!!!!
I spoke with friends. They speak what better to pay money. In other case I am am threatened with a previous conviction or the penalty.
The penalty can be even more, than the sum which is asked by this person. With a previous conviction I cannot even leave the country.
Therefore, I think is better to pay.
I very much am afraid! It has told, that I have given this money
Till the evening on 29-rd of October or in the morning on 30-th of October! I ask you about the help! Help me
With the capital. I know, that it is difficult. I have borrowed from the girlfriend of money and have sold my gold chain. This all has left for 370 euros.
I do not have not enough 230 euros. I do not know, that to me to do and where to take the capital. Help me! To me have offered good work,
Therefore I after a while can return funds back.
I shall give you data of my girlfriend which is ready to receive your capital. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. I shout
! I really am afraid! To me it is very awful. Write to me very much
Soon. Your princess of love Olga!
Advertisement