Information on romance scams and scammers.
#365235 by malu53 Mon May 21, 2018 1:52 pm
Hello my awesome friend. this Olga. I am very happy that I managed to find you, and so I decided to know more youself. I want acquainted with a brave and reliable person for a communication in life. I think that you are precisely a man. I'll have big pleasure to talk with you at any time. I'm single and I hope to find someone who will care and delight me. If you are also interested in continuing our dialogue, write me in the next letter. I'll be waiting, Oluska,
IP: 118.70.124.125, Hanoi, Vietnam
Reply-To: Olusya Mi < [email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 May

Image <<< Yuliya Konovalova

more pics and profiles here
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=3769;sortby=date;orderby=desc;start=80
Advertisement

#365236 by malu53 Mon May 21, 2018 2:04 pm
Good morning, Respected stranger, I wish to know how much you interesting in find and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? My name is Olga. I'm hope to your like my foto. I'm also find person with which my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive lady. But I am still have one and yet very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating agency and found you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The main is my goal I want to look a lover to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore greater detail I will talk about me later! I'll wait for your answer! See you later, Olgunya
IP: 45.248.25.179, Saharanpur, India
Reply-To: Olgunka Olushka < [email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018