Information on romance scams and scammers.
#365400 by AlanJones Wed May 23, 2018 11:21 pm
Reply-to: Olik Woman - [email protected]

Hi there my new mate, I am very happy to write a letter for friendship. I'm very sorry if this letter is very bothering you. I'm very lonely and tired to live. Many of my friends advised me to use the internet for search for new friend. I'm think it will be a very important step that can change all my life. I have not used this method of acquaintance and so bit confused what to and write. If you are also be interested in the continuation in our dialogue, I will be very glad to read about you more info. I very much doubt that is need to tell about myself in the first time. In a start I must need to talk about my name - is I'm OlyaOlga. I acting, sociable, industrious, open and sincere lady. I want to a kindly, courageous, sincere, caring and loving man. These qualities, I consider the most important, and I think it chat. All the best, Olchika,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#366211 by malu53 Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:34 pm
Woha my great mate I am very happy to write a letter for acquaintance. I'm very sorry if that email is very bothered you. I'm alone and tired to live. Some of my friends advised me to using the internet for search for new friend. I'm hope it will be a very serious step that can change all my life. I have not used this method of acquaintance and so bit confused what to and write. If you are also will be interested in the continue in our communication, I'll be very glad to see about you more info. I really doubt that is need to tell about myself in the first letter. For a start I must need to talk about my name - is I'm Olenka. I acting, communicative, hardworking, open and sincere girl. I wish to meet a kindly, courageous, fair, caring and loving man. These properties, I think the most important, and I think it chat. Sincerely, Olsuhka,
Originating IP: 180.253.65.58
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Surabaya
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Olchika Fine < [email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018

Image <<< Russian model Julia Konovalova