Information on romance scams and scammers.
#365666 by malu53 Sun May 27, 2018 9:03 am
brew maria on wd
39, Woman, Single
London, United Kingdom
Looks for: Single Man
45 - 70 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest, loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain.I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest, loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain.

My favourite outdoor activities are
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and it's even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get along with and a very good listener.
I love to share my time with people I love and care e.g. friends and family.

Hey there xxx sorry for the late reply. Yes I do have an email. You can reach me on [email protected]. please message me on hangout or email I will be expecting it
Advertisement