Information on romance scams and scammers.
#366411 by Bill F Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:53 am
Elenusha Elenuska Sunny
[email protected]

reply-to: Elenuska Sunny <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 2:01 PM
subject: Hey hey my new pen-friend.
mailed-by: castle.ocn.ne.jp

Hello my new pen-friend, I guess that my reply didn't keep you waiting too long. I am trying to attach my pic to remember me. It is Elena. I am thirty seven years old. We chatted on one of the social networks. Do you remember it? We have exchanged our contacts but I didn't have a opportunity to write you before. I expect that you are still free and haven't met anyone. I dream to carry on our dialogue and learn each other better. I have to warn you, I don't hunt for flirting, photo exchange or conversation about sex. I don't dream to waste my time and effort on it. So I look up only a serious pen pal for whom such words as fidelity, sincerity, attention and frankness are serious. If you hunt for the same, we are able to speak. If we have different purposes you won't have to waste your time. I may text you more if you are concerned to message me back. Elenusha,
Advertisement

#366415 by Bill F Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:03 am
[email protected]
Elenulka
Elena Elenulya

reply-to: Elena Elenulya <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 11:48 AM
subject: Hi my new friend
mailed-by: peace.ocn.ne.jp

Salutti. I assume that my message didn't keep you waiting too long. I am trying to attach my image to remember me. I am Elena. I am thirty seven. We spoke on one of the social networks. Do you remember it? We have exchanged our contacts but I didn't have a chance to write you before. I expect that you are still single and haven't found anyone. I want to continue our conversation and learn each other more. I would like to give a warning to you, I don't search for flirting, photo exchange or communication about sex. I don't want to waste my time and effort on it. Thus I hunt for only a serious man for whom such words as devotion, integrity, attention and candor are serious. If you hunt for the same, we may speak. If we have different purposes you shouldn't waste your time. I may say to you more if you are interested to answer me back. Elenulka,
#367129 by malu53 Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:49 am
Hi my awesome mate! I believe that my text message didn't keep you waiting too long. I am trying to send my image to remember me. It is Elena. I am thirty seven y.o. We chatted on one of the social networks. We have exchanged our data but I didn't have a chance to write you before. I assume that you are still free and haven't met anyone. I would like to go on our conversation and learn each other more. I would like to warn you, I don't seek flirting, photo exchange or communication about sex. I don't want to waste my time and effort on it. That's why I search for only a serious pen pal for whom such words as fidelity, fairness, care and frankness are serious. If you seek the same, we can write to each other. If we have different aims you won't have to waste your time. I can write you more if you are concerned to answer me back. Elenusechka.
Originating IP: 180.252.219.101
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Elenusya Girl <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018