Information on romance scams and scammers.
#366837 by malu53 Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:16 pm
Hi there my great pen-friend I enquired information about you from dating agency. I attached my image. I expect u love it. Do you like me? You can phone me Evgenuschka. My age is 36. I think you’re good gentleman. I realize that nowadays many people came up with lover in an online environment. Therefore I decide too to follow this path. I am fond of you and I was up to start acquaintance with u. For all one knows probably we have a shot. Like all other people on the Internet I wanna let know that I look only for meaningful, long contacts. I don’t take interest in talk, playing or online contact. I don’t want to waste my time for this. All that I want is to come across person with whom I will be joyful for the whole life. Сan you tell me some information about u, your life, please. Whereas u have latest photo I’ll be excited to see it. I will be waiting for your message. Evgenulya
Originating IP: 190.112.91.222
Originating ISP: Internet Para Todos - Gobierno De La Rioja
City: La Rioja
Country of Origin: Argentina
Reply-To: Evgenochka Evgenchika <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018

more pics here
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=152081
Advertisement

#366910 by malu53 Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:02 am
Hi there my new mate, I got to know information about you from marriage firm. I enclosed my image. I expect u like it. Do I appeal to you? U can contact me Evgenuschka. I am 36 years old. I reckon you are kind person. I realize that now a lot of people met other half over the Internet. Therefore I also decide to use this path. I am fond of you and I decided to start acquaintance with you. For all one knows perhaps we have chance. Like others on the Internet I ’d like to tell that I seek only for meaningful, long relation. I do not have interest in talk, playing or virtual intrigue. I don’t wish to spend my time for this. All that I want is to find man with whom I would be joyful for the whole life. Сan u tell me some information about you, your life story, please. Whereas you have most recent picture I will be delighted to look at it. I will be waiting for your reply. Evgenulya
Originating IP: 36.65.38.112
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Boyolali
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Evgenulka Pretty <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2018