Information on romance scams and scammers.
#366975 by malu53 Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:02 pm
Hey hey my new pen-friend, Are you read my letter? I'm glad that you're interested in me. I must start my message by saying the reason why i wrote you. You are very interesting for me as a man. I think that you are looking for a woman for new relationships and create a family. I'm right? If you're not interested in looking for a lady or you are only interested my sexy pictures, please don't reply to my letter. I understand. I wish to search for my soulmate. Strong, brave and caring who will respect and love me. My name is Elizaveta, i'm 34 years old. How old are you? In the profile i saw that you live in United States? I live in Russia, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a problem. I hope you like my photo. By the way, i'm also waiting for your pictures. It is quite interesting and important for me. They required to see a partner in order to begin interesting dialog. If you're interested, then we can continue our dialogue more detail in the next letter. Yours faithfully Elizavetunka
Originating IP: 103.10.61.66
Originating ISP: Pt. Hipernet Indodata
City: Bandung
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Elizavetusya Elizaveta <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018

Advertisement