Information on romance scams and scammers.
#367083 by AlanJones Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:13 pm
Reply-to: Olgusha Olunka - [email protected]

Salutti. Hope you have a good day, when you read this. My name is Olechka, I am a young, singlewoman, do not have any bad habits, with sense of humor and gentle temper :) Do not judge strictly if I'm somewhere made an errors in the text. I live in Russia, but would like to meet a male from U.S. or Canada for creation a long-term relationship. I'm not afraid of the distance, so that the distance may be overcome. Age and the difference of nationalities is not so important for me, if I meet my beloved man. My heart is open for the special male in my life and I'm ready for a stron relationship, because I'm tired of being alone. I will tell you more about me, if you are interested. Probably you might be interested to see me before we start a dialogue :) therefore I attached a couple of my foto here. If you are interested in me as a girl and you are ready to try to talk, I'll be glad to see from you a letter with some details about you (preferably with your pictures) in the near future. P.S.: Please not spend your and my time, if you want only a fun or penpal. I need a reliable guy with whom I would like to share the happy moments of our lives. Till next time, Olika!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement