Information on romance scams and scammers.
#367118 by AlanJones Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:11 am
Other email address used: [email protected]

Claims to be a US journalist working for the UN in Afghanistan and asks his victims to request leave for him from email address [email protected].

My love ,
I have attached to you the letter you will contact UN with, My prayers now is for UN to grant me leave , so that I can leave here and come to you my love , the situation and condition of this place is getting worst , crisis increase every day honey . My love, once I leave here and come to you, it will be a happiest moment of my life, you are a blessing and a gift to my life. Two of us is now one, we will share every difficulties together, whatever you need my love I will provide it for you. I just feel as if am out from here already honey, I feel am in with you now with you honey. I love you so much honey and forever yours my love,
here is the UN email address for official leave only ( [email protected] )Write to them today so that we will be expecting there reply by tomorrow.

I love you so much and am forever yours honey.

Hello my love i have been so sad since yesterday and i wanna apologize for my late reply.

My love how are you,? I know you doing Good at this moment? I received a respond from UN Today, They refused to approve my request for a leave, there reason is that they think am afraid of the situation and crisis here and that my matter will not be look into, I know you will feel unhappy at the moment , but i have an idea honey, the only means UN can grant me leave is for you to apply on my behalf as my fiance or my wife, with that they will grant me my leave, UN respect women a lot. Some soldier here get there leave through this means, and others as well. There girl friend and wife apply for their leave and there granted as well. They may asked some questions about me from you to know if you are my wife, but I will give you there answer when asked okay? I miss you, so much I do.

I will be out on patrol this afternoon for collection of details and information with US military, I may not be able to come online, but if I can I will my love, I will write a letter in which you will contact the UN with, together with their official email address. Honey, I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and I have so much faith in you and in us. What I know for sure is that I will spend the rest of my life with you and I will stand by your side till date do us part, this is my promise to you. life in Thailand will be lovely and wonderful for us, you are my happiness and joy honey, where have you been all this years? I feel as if I have know you for years, you are my world, my only family is you honey, honey promise me that you will never let go off me. I promise you the same my love, because you have taken me from me honey. I love you so much honey and I will forever remain with you my love. once UN grant me leave and we get married, then I will apply for my resignation or relocation of duty, it is only marriage can make UN to relocate me. Honey I will be waiting for you reply soon I miss you so much baby. Kisses on your lovely lips. Love you forever baby.

Your love.

The above messages show signs of being written by a West African who has never been to the US.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement