Information on romance scams and scammers.
#367131 by malu53 Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:13 am
Hi my great friend, Respected stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful lady? I'm Marinochka. I'm hope to your like my picture. I am also search man with which my life will quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I'm still have single and yet very tired of that life. So I went to a dating agency and got you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal - I want to find a companion to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. I will be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore in more detail I will talk about me later! I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Marinusya!
Originating IP: 103.88.58.111
Originating ISP: Candor Infosolution Pvt Ltd
City: Patna
Country of Origin: India
Reply-To: Marinulya Mi < [email protected]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018

Image <<< pic stolen from Дарья Семёнова, Ростов-на-Дону, Darya Semyonova
Last edited by malu53 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#367149 by malu53 Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:37 pm
Aloha my awesome mate. Dear stranger, I want to read how much you are interested in find and familiarity with new and wonderful lady? I am Marinochka. I'm hope to your like my image. I am also find someone with which my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have single and yet very tired of that life. So I go to a dating site and get you email. In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal - I wish to look a companion to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. I will be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore in more detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Marinuska
Originating IP: 112.201.91.18
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: Pasig City
Country of Origin: Philippines
Reply-To: Me Marinochka <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018

#379347 by malu53 Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:56 pm
It is similar to messages that were identified as spam in the past.
Hi there my great pen-friend! Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interested in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I'm Yulay. Iam hope to your like my picture. I'm also look person with which my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I am still have single and yet very tired of such life. So I went to a dating agency and got you email. In reality, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal - I wish to search a companion for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. I will be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore in greater detail I will write about me later!

Please write ONLY to my private mail box: [email protected]

I will wait for your answer! See you later, Yuliyusya,
Originating IP: 200.55.248.40
Originating ISP: Comm & Net S.a.
City: Machala
Country of Origin: Ecuador
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018

#381840 by malu53 Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:32 pm
Good evening my dear stranger! Respected stranger, I want to read how much you are interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I'm Ekaterinka. I'm hope to your like my foto. I am also find person with which my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have single and yet very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating agency and found you email. In Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal I wish to find a lover for my solitary life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in greater detail I will write about myself later.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box:Good evening my dear stranger! Respected stranger, I want to read how much you are interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I'm Ekaterinka. I'm hope to your like my foto. I am also find person with which my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have single and yet very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating agency and found you email. In Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal I wish to find a lover for my solitary life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in greater detail I will write about myself later.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: [email protected]

I will wait your letter! See you later, Katyushenka.
Originating IP: 45.4.239.139
Originating ISP: Caioba Fibra ComunicaÇÕes Ltda
City: Curitiba
Country of Origin: Brazil
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019

#381841 by malu53 Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:40 pm
Woha my great friend, Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interested in find and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? My name is Ekaterinuschka. I'm hope to your like my picture. I'm also find person with which my life is calm and astonishing. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I am still have one and yet very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and found you email. In reality, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal I want to find a lover for my lonely life. I very much hope that you are just such a man. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore in more detail I will write about me later.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal email: [email protected]

I will wait your letter! See you soon, Ekaterinchik
Originating IP: 125.24.96.132
Originating ISP: Tot Public Company Limited
City: Bangkok
Country of Origin: Thailand
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019

#382010 by malu53 Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:09 pm
Hello! Respected stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in search and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? I am Ekaterinuschka. I'm hope to your like my picture. I am also search person with whom my life will calm and wonderful. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and already very tired of that life. So I went to a dating site and got you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal - I want to search a companion to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I will be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore in more detail I will talk about me later.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: [email protected]

I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Ekaterinok
Originating IP: 103.102.221.242
Originating ISP: Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd
City: Apo
Country of Origin: United States
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2019

pics already posted