Information on romance scams and scammers.
#367136 by Bill F Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:48 pm
Olunya
[email protected]
Olka

reply-to: Mi Olunya <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 9:07 AM
subject: Greetings!
mailed-by: mist.ocn.ne.jp

Hi there my great mate! Hope you have a good day, when you read this. My name is Olenka, I am a mature, bachelorwoman, without bad habits, with sense of humor & soft nature :) Do not judge strictly if I'm somewhere made a mistakes in the text. I live in Russia, but would like to meet a male from US or Canada for creation a long-term relationship. I am not scared the distance, so that the distance can be overcome. Years and the difference of nationalities is not so important for me, if I'll be with my soul mate. My heart is open for the special guy in my life and I'm ready for a long-term relationship, because I'm tired from loneliness. I will tell you more about my thoughts, if you want. Perhaps you might be interested to look at me before we continue communicating :) therefore I attached two of my pics here. If you are interested in me as a woman and you are ready to try to start communicating, I'll be glad to see from you a message with some details about you (preferably with your foto's) shortly. Note: Please not spend your time and mine, if you want just a fun time or friendship by email. I need a serious male with whom I would like to be happy. Write soon, Olka
Advertisement