Information on romance scams and scammers.
#367291 by malu53 Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:13 pm
Hi there my great mate, What is your life? I've never before familiar on the Internet, but now solve to make an atempt. I desire to meet you more! I looking for a man for creating relationship. I want to find with a person! I want to belive you're a free individual and you'll be happy to make the acquaintance with me! I've severe plans! Friends call me Elviruschka. I a amiable, calm woman! I don't have bad wont! I enjoy sport! If you are want extension our communication, then I 'll tell you more information about my hobbies. I belive you will reply me in a little while! Elviroka
Originating IP: 189.222.51.19
Originating ISP: Uninet S.a. De C.v.
City: Mexicali
Country of Origin: Mexico
Reply-To: Elvirok Elvirusya <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018

Advertisement

#367558 by malu53 Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:48 pm
same pic

Greetings. How are the mood? I have never in my life get acquainted on the Internet, but now solve to make an atempt. I would like to recognize you better! I am want to meet a individual for real relations! I wish to meet with a individual! I want to expect you're a single guy and you'll be satisfied to meet me. I've strong plans! Friends call me Elvirochka. I'm a good, gentle woman! I don't have harmful habits. I love healthy lifestyle. If you're desire continuation our acquaintanceship, then I shall tell you more information about my hobbies! I waiting you'll write me in a little while! Elvirka
Originating IP: 119.95.248.158
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: Las Piñas City
Country of Origin: Philippines
Reply-To: Elvira Elvirunechka <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018