Information on romance scams and scammers.
#367309 by Bill F Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:02 am
Irchik
Ira
[email protected]

reply-to: Ira <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 1:23 PM
subject: Hey hey my awesome friend.
mailed-by: shirt.ocn.ne.jp

Good evening stranger I'm asking you do not be surprised to my entry. With your approval, I will speak you more about me. I'm looking for a gentleman for a relationship and spend time together. I am cheerful, optimistic girl. I love to dream and enjoy life. I give preference to conduct recreation in good company. But in my soul right now is winter. I want to meet a man who melts the ice. I'm hope you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious addiction. I do not use alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and get ready to go in the world of bliss and weasel, if you are agree out of the joyless uninteresting life do vivid unforgettable tale, do not miss this opportunity, leave everything and email me quickly! We can communicate and share image, even intimate. Subsequently, of course, you would get more of my photography and possibility to know me closer. I expectation that I could to get involved you and our attitude will continue. Your Irchik,
Advertisement