Information on romance scams and scammers.
#367585 by malu53 Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:18 am
Elizabeth1
36, Woman, Single
Vicenza, Italy
Looks for: Man
29 - 43 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Free online dating site member Elizabeth1’s photo
Elizabeth1
36, Woman, Single
Vicenza, Italy (899 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Man
29 - 43 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Image Image Image
pics stolen from Honduras TV celebrity Ariana Herchi

My self-introduction
I believe that happiness is in simple things. That dreams come true and a fairy tale exists when one believes in it. I am a kind of woman who does not want to just flirt, but I'm determined to build a serious relationship .. I am cheerful, quick-witted, I like to laugh, I get great pleasure when there is happiness around me. I'm serious, and for me, relationships are not jokes! I am cute. Loving, caring, with good views on life. Do you dream about it?

What I am doing with my life
Looking for love and am also A business woman

I might look for you if
You are a man from whom I will be captivated by the spirit and the heart will be filled with passionate feelings! my man should be caring, loving, passionate and understanding. I want to see a self-sufficient

scammer's message

I was born to an Italian father and an American mother. My father used to work for a Petroleum company in London and my mother used to work for the American Consulate in London. I was born and raised in north London. My mother and I relocated back to Vicenza,Italy when my father died. I am self-employed, I supply different kind of Fabrics, leather and Jewelry to various part of the world on-demand basis
Advertisement