Information on romance scams and scammers.
#367678 by malu53 Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:49 pm
Hi my great mate Hope you have a beautiful day, when you find my message. You can call me Anastasiya, I am a mature, singlewoman, no bad habits, with sense of humor and soft nature :) Advance I am sorry if I'm somewhere made an errors in the text. I am writing to you from Russian Federation, but would like to meet a guy from United States or Canada for creation a serious relationship. I'm not afraid of the distance, because the distance may be overcome. Age and the difference of nationalities is not so important for me, if I meet my beloved man. My heart is open for the special male in my life and I'm ready for a serious relationship, because I'm tired from loneliness. I'll tell you more about my thoughts, if you are interested. Maybe you might be curious to look at me before we start a dialogue :) So I attached some of my pics here. If you are interested in me as a woman and you are ready to try to start communicating, I'll be glad to see from you a message with some details about you (is desirable with your foto) in the near future. P.S.: Please not spend your and my time, if you want just a fun time or penpal. I need a serious guy with which I would like to grow old. Write soon, Anastasiyka.
Originating IP: 125.163.146.42
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Batam
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Sunny Anastasiyoka <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018

Image <<< stolen from the instagram profile of Anna Mingazova
Advertisement