Information on romance scams and scammers.
#367949 by AlanJones Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:19 am

please tell me about yourself - what is your age and where do you live now?

I am 28yo from Kiev, Ukraine. I will send my pics later..

please reply...

---

[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#368088 by AlanJones Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:54 pm

hope you like it and please send your pics and tell me more about yourself and where you live in..

---

[email protected]

Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#368089 by AlanJones Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:55 pm

as I told I am 28yo and I live in Kiev, Ukraine.
we have a really good summer weather now and I will go to the country side this weekend!

I will tell you more about myself on Monday when I back to work.

Tell me about the weather in your city now:-)))

---

[email protected]

Image Image Image Image Image

#368291 by AlanJones Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:25 pm

I just go back from a country side and cant write you yesterday as I promised...

but I have a problem I accidentally deleted your messages..
please tell me again how old are you and where are you from.. so sorry again..

did you get my pics I sent before? I will resend it again.

#368413 by AlanJones Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:22 am

Hello!
My name is Iryna again :--)))
I hope you remember me as I’ve sent you a letter not long ago. Now I am sending you my e-mail where you can write me.
I am sure you’ve got a lot of questions to me and you want to know more about myself. I am going to tell you about myself.
I’m pleased to get acquainted with you. I am 28 years old and I am a single girl without husband and children.
How do I look like? You can see my photo at the attached file; I am 5.5(170cm) height and 110(51kg) weight.
What kind of woman am I? I am a tender and sensitive girl who believes in love and wants to meet a man of my life.
I want to find a serious man who wants serious relations too.
It is very important for me to know what a person has inside of him in his heart, appearance is not important for me at all.
I want to meet a kind and honest man.
I want to be loved and to fall in love with a man, whom I can take care about, spend time together talking, walking or doing nothing.
I live in Kiev; it is the capital of Ukraine. Do you know this country? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiev
I have a very nice work; I work in a beautiful shop of women clothes as an assistant.
Everything is okay in my life except the country of living. I don’t like Ukraine at all.
I don’t feel stability here and I want to life abroad.
I am sure that I can find a good job abroad and earn enough money for living as I can do everything and I like to work.
Life in my country is very difficult and life abroad is different. I know that I’ll be more protected if I live in any foreign country.
Every person needs support and I want to have a person whom I can rely on.
My heart wound is already healed and I am ready for new relations with my one and only man.
I really want to meet a serious man whom I can give all my feelings and emotions.
I am a common woman with normal wishes and I want to have a full life. I am very honest to you and I hope you’ll answer me soon and you understand me right!
I am sorry but now I have to go as I am writing you from internet cafe.
But sometimes I can use my boss computer. Hope I will not lost a job because we are not allowed to use internet or games and etc. at work.
Hope you understand me...
Hope I’ll find your letter next time at my e-mail!!!

---

[email protected]

#368830 by AlanJones Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:36 pm

I’ve got your e-mail at the Acquaintance Agency, where I’ve come earlier. I didn’t ask them where they took it I was sure that everything is legal. I don’t think the Agency tell me where they get any e-mails. Why? Don’t you happy that we’ve met one another and have such a wonderful acquaintance? I am very happy that I have such a nice possibility to contact with you and hope that everything is serious.

#368831 by AlanJones Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:37 pm

Hi!
I was very glad to get an answer from you!
You know my close friends call me not by my name, they usually call me “KVITKA” in Ukrainian.
Only very close friends can call me “Kvitka”. I’ll be happy if you call me “Kvitka” too.
This name is translated “flower” into English.
I want to describe you my life in Ukraine. I am living in a small rented apartment.
I live alone and I don’t need a big flat.
Moreover the rent payment in our country is very high.
But I like my apartment, it is very nice and cozy, everything is very comfortable here for pleasant life.
If I want to talk to my friends I use cell phone as there is no phone in apartment.
Unfortunately international calls are restricted at my cell phone.
My self-depended life started very early when I was 19.
That time I made a decision to start a life without parents in a new big city and left there.
From that time I’ve seen my parents not very often as we all live in different countries.
I am grown-up person now. I am 28 and I am ready for a new stage in my life.
I want to have my own family, my beloved husband and have a normal life as many people do.
I don’t like men in Ukraine I am disappointed with them.
I like you. Maybe you’ll tell me more about yourself. I am interested to know more about your real life.
Do you have a wife? Or had before? Have you ever loved any woman?
You know that first of all I am going to visit your country as a tourist and that will be great for us to meet and see one another and to get acquainted closer.
I don’t want to live in Ukraine; this country has too many disadvantages for me to stay here any longer.
Life here is terrible.
Once I worked as a nurse in a family with small children. The family was very kind and pleasant.
My employer, the family helped me a lot with my speaking languages and now I can communicate without problems thanks to them.
My native language is Ukraine and Russian but I prefer to speak Russian of course.
OH! I am going to tell you about my hobbies but in the next letter. I am writing from work (my boss laptop)
and my time is over now, I have to go back to work.
Waiting for you reply!
Best regards!

P.S. I’ll write in a day and you can see my photo attached. Please tell me more about yourself.

Image Image Image Image