Information on romance scams and scammers.
#368915 by TheScamHater Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:33 pm
[email protected]

Hello dear
My name is Maria Laswell
From Texas work in Benin Cotonou

please reconfirm your information to avoid fraudster trying to claim peoples money from our office
because one woman contact my office with your hangout mail that you are dead and she is your wife and the next of kin's that she wants to claim your fund. but Today i was surprise to see you online on Hangout....i have the woman details and the picture she sent to my office

Send a message

Last edited by TheScamHater on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement

#378142 by malu53 Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:48 pm
turkson on tender
33, Woman, Single
Hamburg, Germany
Looks for:Man
26 - 40 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Hi there, how are you? I'm new to this dating site.. I saw you on my(Tender Singles dating site) daily matches so I thought of writing you via your email address,tell a little about myself and add few of my photos..

Anyway I'm Turkson Ali..I'm very open minded person who accepts people as they are, also very fair individual person who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest..I'm really looking for a partner and a lover and a best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with...a well rounded individual..

And i would be very happy if we can talk more at hangout on gmail.com if you dont mind you can add up me on [email protected] then we would talk more there and see where it will end us there.....

won't post the male avatar on hangout
seems to be a victim
#387074 by malu53 Thu May 30, 2019 6:20 pm
Sandralove8866 on fd
Woman looking for Man 35-99
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 95410
Height: 5 ft. 4 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Education: Doctorate
Job: Doctor
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 4 Hours ago

ABOUT
I am young shy lady but I can be really liberated with my man. As for my personal qualities, I am very thoughtful and kind person. It is really interesting to communicate with me. While chatting you will understand that I am pretty adult to create family. And, by the way, I am the best kisser ever. I am superwoman.

What I am looking for
I am looking for a man who will be as good-humored and passionate as I am. Life to short for being sad and boring as I think. I am sure my future man will be the happiest man in the world, I promise that. With such lady as me it is easy.

Image Image Image

I am only looking for serious relationship that will lead to marriage. I want my soulmate to be able to share in those experiences. I want to love him unconditionally and to accept both his perfections and flaws. Looking for long term commitment, I dont know about you but if you wish to get to know more about me then you can add me up on hangout with {Sandralove8866 at gmail dot com
#402602 by maluu53 Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:42 pm
Mary on fd
Online now
looking for Man 40-99
Height: 3 ft. 0 in.
Body: Slender
Ethnicity: White
Education: High School
Job: Computers Hardware
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 1 Minutes ago

Hello there how are you doing i am Mary by name and i am from Ghana as talking to you do you care to chat with me ?
Well if you are interested in me you card add me on hangout at marytetteh50058 @ gmail.com so we can chat there and know much about our self love you and will be waiting t hear form you on hangout
#402603 by maluu53 Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:45 pm
also here
arabhookup.com
Name [email protected]
Birthday 1986-06-11
I am a Woman
Looking for a Woman
Marital status Single
City Whitmore Lake MI
Country United States