Information on romance scams and scammers.
#369314 by Mike Wilson Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:21 am
Tessy Wilfred [email protected]

My Dearest

How is your health today, i hope you are healthy and fine, I'm very grateful for your kind response to my email, may God bless you for your willingness to assist me receive the fund as a consignment box in your country. I want to assure you with my life that you will never regret helping me out on this important issue, I pray to almighty God to take control so that the consignment will be delivered to you smoothly, I will secure the money inside many items like winter jackets , clothes , Blankets . I will secure it and make sure even scanner will not identify the real content as money.

I will verify it with our scanner here in the camp to make sure everything will be perfectly i do not want you to see this as what will bring problem to you, but i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about, honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery to you without any form of problem nor risk OK.

Am a Woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my conscience, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving the fund because my conscience has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, Please put away form of fear or doubt and make up your mind to help and participate in this matter ok,

One more thing i want to let you know that there is no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the fund, Please try and keep this matter secret between you and me to avoid making room for enemy because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the security company that will be delivering to you to know the content, remember that the consignment was registered as Diplomatic Package to the security company and that is what they believe to be the content, so you should not let them know that the content is money please i beg of you ok.

Now i will like you to send your contact information to me so that i can forward to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the fund to your country and to your door step.
Send your below information to me urgently;

Your Full Names: ........................
Residence Address: ....................
City: ..........................
Copy of any Official ID/Passport : ..........
Nearest Airport: ..........................
Telephone number: .....................

Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the fund and safe guard it on my behalf till i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.
I await your immediate response.

Love and care from,

Yours Sgt Tessy Wilfred...

Greetings from the Military base to you, How is your health today, i hope you are healthy and fine I am sorry for my late reply due I was on duty all days,

I received a forwarded mail from the Security Company, may God bless you for your willingness to assist me. I have read the forwarded mail from the security Company and all the content were very clear to me. The AAEA-Ex INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATIC WORD WIDE SHIPMENT SERVICE ONLY, they are reliable and trustworthy and sure delivery.

The $2730 that i paid for the shipment, i remove it from the box before i hand it over to the security company, considering the amount involved, it is something that I don't know where to start even you don't expect to spend money in this but as we can see it is something that must be done.

Here in the Military Base i lost all my family and friends contact here because our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs. This is exactly why I need your help. In this case i don't know what to do right now,

Honey you are the only person in the position to assist me and pay the Insurance so that the security company will carry on the delivery the consignment to your doorstep. Please you should not let me down, I am only containing on you and I believe you will understand my situation here in the Military Base Yemen. You have to help me secure the consignment box because the

delivery company does not know the content of the consignment for security reason, even if you don't have it at hand now, you should try and borrow from someone and once you receive the consignment box code number 4XFS76X the secret code to open the briefcase whenever they deliver it to you, is only you and me knows it as password please keep it to yourself. You will balance the person even if it is with interest, Please this is a very urgent issue.

I will be waiting to receive your positive update as soon as you send the money to the security company.

Love and care from,
Sgt,Tessy Wilfred...

Email from fake shipping company.

Ex WORLDWIDEINTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATIC WORLDWIDE SHIPMENTSERVICE ONLYAAEA-Ex Ltd is a company registered in England , registered office 100 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0HQ. principal office Lytham House, 25 Caldecotte Lake Drive, Milton Keynes, MK7 8LE. Office Tel ....+447 448 928 737

URGENTLY ATTENTION

With Respect Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

We wish to inform you that we the AAEA-Ex INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATIC WORD WIDE SHIPMENT SERVICE ONLY, LONDON United Kingdom Branch has received a shipment which bears your personal information as the final recipient of the consignment and the consignment was original sent by (SARGENT Tessy Wilfred , US ARMY OFFICER )
she have paid for the delivering fee at Yemen, but we find out that she did not pay the INSURANCE and Port Of Entry FEES because INSURANCE and Port Of Entry FEES are normally been paid here at our main LONDON United Kingdom. office, so we urge you to cooperate with the INSURANCE FEE which is totaled the sum of £ 1,450 British Pound Only, before the package will proceed to your country for final delivery as was deposited. As the law of AAEA-Ex INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATIC WORD WIDE SHIPMENT SERVICE ONLY required, Note that we are doing this for the safety of the Consignment box,

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement