Information on romance scams and scammers.
#369352 by SpassBremse Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:24 pm
Reply To: [email protected]
Greetings! Are you read my letter? I'm happy that you're interested in me. I want to start my letter by saying the reason why i wrote you. You are very interesting for me as a man. Are you able to communicate in English language? I speak only English. I hope you comprehend what I'm saying to you. I think that you're looking for soulmate for new relationships and create a family. I'm right? If you're not interested in looking for a woman or you're just interested my naked photos, please don't answer to my letter. I understand. I wanna to find my soul mate. Strong, brave and caring who will respect and love me. My name is Galina. I 'm living in Belarus. I'm 34 years. I have no children and not married. How about you? How old are you? I hope you like my photo. By the way, i will also waiting for your pictures. It's quite interesting and important for me. They important to see a partner in order to begin interesting dialog. If you are interested, then we can continue our communication more detail in the following letter. Truly yours Galinusenka,

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement