Information on romance scams and scammers.
#370141 by AlanJones Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:32 pm
Other Email: [email protected]

Let's try to speak

I am opportune girlfiend and at this moment I'm searching for comfortable man;) I can send You my photos)

write to: [email protected]
have a nice day

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#370567 by fliwatuet Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:14 am
Microsoft-Inline with IP 104.47.1.214 (Austria)

Return-path: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2018 11:12:10 +0000

With this mail address I received the following mail with 2 pictures attached:

Hi is Linda, I wrote to you recently from a work email that I want to meet you. Now I am writing you with my personal mail.
To begin with, I want to say that I was very happy to see your letter. Thank you. I'll send you my picture and I hope you send yours.
I saw your letter today and now I write to you right away the answer. If you want to stay in touch with me, I, of course, do not mind and even happy. I always liked to get acquainted with new people.
I'm not very good at dating through letters and honestly.
I write about myself, but what to write? What would you like to know about me? my name Linda. I'm 30 years old.
I live in Australia, the city of Melbourne. My date of birth: May 3, 1988.
I'm not married, there are no children at all. Generally speaking, I am a single woman who is still looking for the second half.
I love sports, I love cooking, of course, I love my job. Almost the whole time I'm still not married.
If you are interested in learning about my work, I will write to you in the next letter.
My favorite color is red (like a bright color). My favorite season of the year is, of course, hot time. I love the beaches, I love the sea and the bright sun.
I love traveling and in my 30 years, I toured almost all of Europe, I was in Paris, London, Riga, Berlin, Washington and many other cities.
I travel almost every 2 months and basically work.
I love pets.
Now I do not know what else to write, I think that for my first letter is enough. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them.
I will wait for your reply letter.
By the way, I have not written to you. I found your address in a dating service. I turned to a dating agency, because I travel a lot and I will be very happy if I have new acquaintances. Maybe in the future I could travel to your country.

Linda.
From Melbourne.
#370568 by Bryon Williams Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:22 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

You will need to watermark the photo's as "STOLEN"

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/