Information on romance scams and scammers.
#370214 by malu53 Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:13 am
Woha my great pen-friend. It's Katja. I'm alone russian girl. I do not know how to find man on the Internet, but i'll try. I'm a 34 years old. I am very lonely and want to find someone. I'm looking for friendship, dating and love. Maybe it will be a true friendship, maybe it will be the relationship. I will wait for your answer and if you are really serious in your search, maybe we will find interest in each other. I would love if you tell me few about yourself and send your picture. I look forward to your reply. Ekaterinchik,
Originating IP: 154.120.133.26
Originating ISP: Orange Madagascar
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Madagascar
Reply-To: Katusha Beauty <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018

also here
django-hurtig.com/wordpress/2018/07/19/tama-to-umaview-ocn-ne-jp/
Advertisement

#370215 by malu53 Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:20 am
Greetings my man I'm Katyunya. I am lonesome russian lady. I do not know how to meet man on the Internet, but i'll try. I am a 34 y.o. I am quite lonely and want to find a man. I'm looking for friendship, relations and soulmate. Maybe it will be a great friendship, maybe it will be the something serious. I will wait for your reply and if you are truly serious in your search, maybe we will find match in each other. I would like if you write me some about yourself and attach your pic. I look forward to your reply. Katusya
Originating IP: 89.221.92.155
Originating ISP: Fanava Group
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Iran, Islamic Republic of
Reply-To: Katusha Ekaterinulka <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018