Information on romance scams and scammers.
#370236 by malu53 Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:27 am
Hey there my new pen-friend! My name is Tereza. Want to find a fun person to communicate with? I checked my e mail recently and discovered a letter from u. So i realized that I want to write you back, simply because I am tired to be by myself to be honest. Exactly where do you live life? I reside and work in Nyc. I'm 29 and also I'm Capricorn. Now i'm looking for brand new pals. I dream of long relationship with a good looking and easygoing guy. I plan to discover a special man. Perhaps you will be the one? No one knows:) I will wait for your letter as well as pics. Terezok,
Originating IP: 49.147.31.67
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: Dasmariñas
Country of Origin: Philippines
Reply-To: Terezulya Girl <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018

look on hangout

Advertisement

#370237 by malu53 Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:35 am
Good evening, I'm Tereza. Want to find a fun friend to talk with? I checked out my email and seen a letter from u. I decided to write back to you, since I'm just exhausted to be alone to tell the truth. Where do you live? I reside and work in Ny city. I'm twenty nine and also I am Capricorn. Now i'm looking for new friends. I dream of long-term relationship with a good looking and manner gentleman. I plan to find a special man. Possibly you will be the one? Who really knows:) I'll wait around for your mail and also pics. Terezok!
riginating IP: 122.163.177.134
Originating ISP: Bharti Airtel Ltd., Telemedia Services
City: Lucknow
Country of Origin: India
Reply-To: Fine Terezushechka <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018

uses 1st pic of previous post as profile pic

look on hangout