Information on romance scams and scammers.
#370289 by Ghanageria Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:54 pm
reply-to: Woman Marryushoka [email protected]
to: [email protected]
date: Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 9:21 PM
subject: Greetings,

Greeting hot! How was your day today? I hope that all is well?? I saw information about you on a date web site and it is made me happy. I want to tell you a little about me. You can call me Marry, I am 34 years. I'm in Poland right now, but i'll return to the US on November 28. I am a single attractive woman try to find loyal man from USA for real love and relationship, with whom I can share my life. I do not wish be so lonely and spend my life useless. I am a modern girl and I believe it is great, we online can meet and get to know other people today, while remaining at the house. I am glad to have the modern technology. If You want to know me better, Tell me please something interesting about you. What do you do in your life? What do you like? What are your hobbies? I want to know everything about you! And another thing. Please send your photos to my email address. Maybe we will both have an interesting introduction! I will wait for your quick answer with great impatience. Please do not let me be alone. honestly, Marry,
Advertisement