Information on romance scams and scammers.
#370301 by Ghanageria Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:08 am
reply-to: Iam Marryuska [email protected]
to: [email protected]
date: Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 6:36 PM
subject: Woha my new mate!
mailed-by: jewel.ocn.ne.jp

Hello, all right? How are you doing? I found your profile on a dating site and I think that you are a very interesting person. I will be very glad to tell you a little about me. The name that I have Marry, Me 34 years. I'm in Poland right now, but i'll return to the US on November 28. I am a single wonderful woman and dreams of a nice man from USA for for love, who can take care of his beloved woman. I do not want feel myself so alone and spend my life meaningless. I am a modern girl and I believe it is excellent, we by computer can communicate with other people today, while remaining at the house. I am glad to have the modern technology. If you think I am attractive girl, Tell me please something about you. What do you do in your life? What do you like? What are your hobbies? I want to know many of you! And Another request from me. Please send me more photos. Maybe we will both have an interesting introduction! I will wait for your quick response night and day. Please do not let me be single. Sincerely, Marryuska

The above email is a scam using a false identity with intent to defraud.

The scammer will try to convince one to send money in advance. In exchange the scammer will promise even more money or assets will be sent in return. It is all a complete lie.
Advertisement