Information on romance scams and scammers.
#370407 by Bait&Tackle Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:10 am
reply-to: Girlo Sunnyk [email protected]
to: [email protected]
date: Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 9:07 PM
subject: Salut,

Aloha my great mate! live in the inhabitant of Russia, work the doctor. Decided to leave there your personal data hoping, that they look man, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm are interested with solid man, not devoid of sense humor and in this with whom managed would to find something in common. I easily find with others, however I need that, with which I would were able sharing all their joys and concerns. The Man, with of whom our understanding of it would be complete. Understand that perfection is hard reach, but you know that may just get closer to him, and I happy. I 28 years. I optimist and positive people, who happy to accept each person, if only he respectable and ready to go forward. All necessary, we could be to discuss correspondence, finding what connects us. Think that finding a common interests to initial and main a sign, what our meeting is not accidental. And then we could be to continue communication, in which I told myself more. I'm looking for serious relationship wish to create a family expensive husband, to have children and find happiness. we include a skype and phone we could to chat there.

WARNING: The above email is a scam. If you received the same email, or similar, do not reply to it under any circumstance.

If you reply to it you are at risk of losing money, of identity theft, and more scam emails will then be sent to you in the future.
Advertisement