Information on romance scams and scammers.
#370675 by Bait&Tackle Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:55 am
reply-to: Lonely Elinusha [email protected]
to: [email protected]
date: Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 7:08 AM
subject: Good morning!

Aloha my dear friend. It's interesting to get to know you. You're a handsome man. I'm looking for a responsible man with serious intentions for real love and relationship, i don't need fun and fleeting emotions. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. The name that I have is Elina, I am 33 years old. I am not married and have no children. How old you are? If you're much younger than me, you can answer to this message. I see you live? I live in the country name Russia, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a problem. In my letter i'm sending you my foto, i will also wait for your photos, that will allow me to know you better. If our goals do not match, do not answer to this letter. I really hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a girl, and we will continue our dialogue more closely. With good and serious intentions, Elinushka

WARNING: The above email is a scam. If you received the same email, or similar, do not reply to it under any circumstance.

If you reply to it you are at risk of losing money, of identity theft, and more scam emails will then be sent to you in the future.
Advertisement