Information on romance scams and scammers.
#371317 by Mike Wilson Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:05 pm
jeffrey wilton fake navy doctor

Uses stolen images of a real military person to add credibility to this low life scam.

Wants money sent to the following address in Ghana

tivere onosohwo
GCA 0125 Buade
Avenue Nungua Accra Ghana
phone 233 552 175 866
zip code is 233.

Email from the scammers "son" which in reality is the scammer playing another role.

7564 Elliot [email protected]

Thank you very much madam for the wonderful mail that you sent to me on my birthday... well is my pleasure to read from you and also to know about you.
Actually i was upset because my dad told me that you will be sending me some money to celebrate my birthday with my friends here in Ghana, but i didn't hear anything from you again.
But dad told me that you were rush to the hospital on your way back from work because you were sick and pass out without knowing, i'm so sorry about your illness!
How are you doing now, hope you are feeling much better now and can be able to reply me whenever you get my email.

If you have any additional information on this scam please add to this thread to help other discover the scam.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement