Information on romance scams and scammers.
#371829 by malu53 Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:14 pm
Hello my dear friend Nice to meet you. You look great! I'm looking for a responsible man with serious intentions for real love and relationship, i don't need fun and fleeting emotions. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. My parents gave me a name Elina, I'm 33 years. I have no children and not married. How old are you? If you're younger than me, you can answer to my letter. I'm right that you live? I am from a country called Russia, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a big problem. In this letter i sent you my foto, send me your photos, that will allow me to know you better. If our goals do not match, please ignore this message. But i hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a girl, and we will continue our dialogue more closely. honestly, Elinulya,
Originating IP: 190.191.49.224
Originating ISP: Prima S.a.
City: Parana
Country of Origin: Argentina
Reply-To: Elinoka <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018

Advertisement

#371854 by malu53 Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:31 am
Salutation friend, It's interesting to get to know you. You look great! I'm looking for my soulmate with serious intentions for serious relationship, i don't need only fun. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. I have a beautiful name Elina, I am 33y.o. I have no children and not married. How old you are? Even you're much younger than me, you can answer to this message. You live? name of the country where I live Russia, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a big problem. In this letter i'm sending you my foto, i will also wait for your photos, they can tell me more about you. If our goals do not match, do not reply to this letter. But i hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a soulmate, and we will continue our pleasant communication. honestly, Elinoka
Originating IP: 45.112.201.6
Originating ISP: E-infrastructure And Entertainment India Pvt. Ltd
City: Bangalore
Country of Origin: India
Reply-To: Woman Elinusha <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018

#371858 by malu53 Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:49 am
Salutti Nice to meet you. You looking so beautiful. I'm looking for a decent man with serious intentions for real love and relationship, i'm not looking for entertainment. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. You can call me Elina, I'm 33y.o. I am not married and have no children. How old you are? If you're younger than me, you can answer to my message. You live? I live in the country name Russia, i hope to get to know each other will not be a problem. In the letter i sent you my foto, send me your photos, they can tell me more about you. If our goals do not match, you can ignore this message. I hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a woman, and we will continue our dialogue more closely. With warm wishes, Elinuska,
Originating IP: 202.29.216.161
Originating ISP: Uninet-
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Thailand
Reply-To: Girl Elinuska <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018

#377217 by malu53 Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:02 pm
Greetings my awesome mate!Nice to meet you. You're a handsome man.I'm looking for a decent man with serious intentions for long-term serious relationship, i don't need fun and fleeting emotions.My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life.My name Kateryna, I am 33 years old. I have no children and not married.How old you are? Even you're younger than me, you can answer to this message.I see you live?I was born in Ukraineand now I live here, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a big problem.In this letter i sent you my photo, i will also wait for your photos, they can tell me more about you.If our goals do not match, do not reply to this letter. I hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a woman, and we will continue our dialogue more closely.Sincerely, Katerynulenka
Originating IP: 36.81.44.234
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Yogyakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Katerynusya Iam <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2018