Information on romance scams and scammers.
#373562 by malu53 Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:15 am
Hello Darling. I'm asking you do not be wondered to my letter. With your permission, I will speak you more about myself. I'm searching a man for a relationship and spend time together. I am energetic, sociable girl. I like to dream and take pleasure life. I give preference to conduct free time in friendly society. But in my heart right now is cold. I want to find a man who melts the winter. I'm sure you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious habits. I do not consume alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and ready to embark in the universe of enjoyment and weasel, if you are agree outside of the mirthless tiresome life do vibrant unforgettable dream, do not miss this chance, put all the work and write me soon! We can speak and send photography, even intimate. Over time, of course, you would receive more of my pics and be able to know me better. I believe that I could love you and our communication will keep on. Your Annutika!
IP: 36.85.149.255
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Pontianak
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Annutusya Sunny <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018

Advertisement

#378628 by malu53 Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:28 pm
Good afternoon, charmingPlease do not be puzzled to my words. With your decision, I will speak you more about me. I'm want to meet a gentleman for a relationship and spend time together. I am joyful, communicative girl. I like to dream and rejoice life. I love to spend time in happy company. But in my soul right now is winter. I want to meet a man who banish the frost. I'm hope you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious habits. I do not use spirits or smoke. If you have no complexes and get ready to go in the universe of enjoyment and affection, if you are get ready away from the mirthless boring life do shining unforgettable tale, do not miss this possibility, leave everything and contact me very soon! We can communicate and send photo, even erotic. Over time, of course, you would obtain more of my picture and ability to know me even better. I hopeful that I could like you and our relation will continue. Your Svetoka,
Originating IP: 197.54.113.77
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Alexandria
Country of Origin: Egypt
Reply-To: Svetlanushenka Svetlanok <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018

uses pic of previous post