Information on romance scams and scammers.
#375077 by Mike Wilson Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:09 pm

How are you my sweet heart?
This is the information concern the item I sent you, perfumes, Hand bag the color is white, Teddy bear,Gold necklines with wrest watch, with 10 pieces of my pictures and my family pictures for you to look at them all Hope you will like them, I also sent you the sum of 18,500 British Pounds The reason why i sent you the money is for you to help and book a nice 5 star hotel for me until i finish my work and come to to meet you,after you book the hotel if any balance just keep the money in your account so that after i finish my contract in Germany i will be coming to be with you in Indonesia I thought about this idea when i was going to send you the gifts so i decided to put the money inside the hand bag, the gift is inside the box and the money i put it inside the hand bag, The courier services told me that you will be able to receive the gifts after 3 to 4 days time, please let me know when you receive the gifts ok?

Below is the company website and also the username and password that
you will always use to track the gifts to know when it will arrived in Indonesia ok?

Company Courier website . http://swecs.rf.gd/ << Fake shipping company

PASSWORD: ...

my sweet heart please always track
the gifts so that you will know when its gonna arrive in Indonesia they will deliver it with your address ok? what you will do is to copy the company website to your system and login, you have to put the tracking number that i gave to you above, after that you click on Log in, It will display below to view the status and to know where the gifts are ok? Please let me know when you receive it. If you don't understand anything about the tracking, please let me know. I will be waiting for your reply, always take good care of yourself.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement