Information on romance scams and scammers.
#375379 by malu53 Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:00 pm
Greetings my awesome pen-friend Dear stranger, I want to know how much you interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I am Olga. I hope to your like my photo. I'm also search man with whom my life is calm and astonishing. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I still have single and very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and get you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. The main is my purpose - I want to search a lover to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. Iwill be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore greater detail I'll write about myself later! I will wait your letter! See you soon, Olgunka
Originating IP: 185.23.66.112
Originating ISP: Llc Skynet
City: Kizilyurt
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Reply-To: Olgushka Olgunka <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018

Advertisement

#436146 by maluu53 Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:35 am
Good day,.!
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you are interested in searches and to meet with new and remarkable the girl?
My name Olga.!,
I think, that I to you like on a photo!!
I search the man with whom my life will be counterbalanced and fascinating.,
I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl,.,
But I still one and I very much have got tired from it!
Therefore I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter!..
Actually, I search serious the man for serious relations and a combination marriage in the future,.!
My main objective - to find the beloved of all my life..,
I wish to believe, that you are this man,!
I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future life,.,
At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will tell about myself in the following letter,,,
I will wait your answer with big impatience.,.
Kiss, Olga.,
Originating IP: 104.168.34.187
Originating ISP: As-colocrossing
City: Newtown
Country of Origin: United States
Reply-To: Oliy <[email protected]>
Subject: You are worthy only of the purest truth
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022