Information on romance scams and scammers.
#377172 by malu53 Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:33 pm
Hey there my dear pen-friend! How are you doing? I hope that you are fine? I'm happy to know you. Hope would you mind contact? I'm really thrilled, from communicate with you. I am a single woman. My goal meet romantic and serious man to start stable relationship. What are your dreams? admire? My name is Anya. I am thirty nine y.old, I live in small city of Russian Federation. Is it not problem for you? For me, distance is not problem. I pass you my photos and I really hope interest If I attracted you have caused you concern, I really glad to get you the answer. I enjoyment continue introduction with you and I am glad to know about you a lot. If you give your answer to me, I will send you more of my photos. I wish you a wonderful day and the positive mood. I waiting for your response letter. Best wishes, Annushulya.
Originating IP: 182.160.97.222
Originating ISP: Aamra Networks Limited
City: Dhaka
Country of Origin: Bangladesh
Reply-To: Mi Annetka <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018

Advertisement

#377179 by malu53 Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:22 pm
Hey there my new pen-friend How are you doing? I hope that you are fine? I'm glad get know you. Expect would you mind contact? I'm really excited, from communicate with you. I am a single woman. My goal meet sensitive and serious man to build stable relationship. What are your dreams? attract? My name is Anna. I am thirty nine years old, I live in small city of Russia. Is it not problem for you? For me, distance is not problem. I pass you my photos and I really hope like If I attracted you have caused you concern, I really happy to get you the letter. I pleasure continue communication with you and I am happy to know about you a lot. If you answer to me, I will send you more of my photos. I wish you a nice time and the positive mood. I look forward to your answer. Best wishes, Annushulka,
Originating IP: 41.68.197.89
Originating ISP: Raya Telecom - Egypt
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt
Reply-To: Fine Anna <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018