Information on romance scams and scammers.
#377174 by malu53 Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:59 pm
Hey person What is your doing!? I've never before familiar on the Internet, but now resolve to attempt. I wish to recognize you more! I want to meet a person for serious relations. I want to meet with a guy! I want to belive you are a single guy and you will be pleased to meet me! I've severe plans! You can call me Tatyana. I a cute and gentle woman! I do not have bad habit. I like sport. If you are wish extension our communication, then I shall tell you more information about myself! I waiting you will write me fast. Bye,Tatyanulya
Originating IP: 171.5.244.11
Originating ISP: Jastel Network International Gateway
City: Mahachai
Country of Origin: Thailand
Reply-To: Pretty Tatyanulka <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018

Advertisement

#377177 by malu53 Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:10 pm
Salut dear man! What is the feeling!? I never in the past familiar on the Internet, but now solve to try! I desire to meet you more. I am dream to find a man for serious relations! I desire to meet with a person. I want to hope you're a free individual and you will be pleased to meet me! I've severe plan for the future. You can call me Tatyana. I am a good and delicate girl. I don't have detrimental habit! I love fitness! If you are want extension our acquaintanceship, then I shall tell you more information about me! I waiting you will answer me soon. Tatyanusenuka.
Originating IP: 41.72.213.198
Originating ISP: Liquid Telecommunications Ltd
City: Port Sainte Rita
Country of Origin: Mauritius
Reply-To: Tatyanusya Sunny <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018

#377180 by malu53 Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:30 pm
Hi my friend How is your feeling? I never in the past met on the Internet, but now solve to make an atempt! I desire to get to know you better! I'm dream to find a man for real attitudes. I would like to get acquainted with a individual. I want to expect you are a unmarried man and you will be happy to make the acquaintance with me. I've strong plan for the future. You can call me Tatyana! I am a friendly, gentle woman! I do not have harmful habit! I like healthy lifestyle. If you're desire continuing our communion, then I shall tell you more information about my hobbies. I expect you'll answer me fast!Yours faithfully Tatyana!
Originating IP: 193.227.44.21
Originating ISP: Eun
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt
Reply-To: Flower Tatyanoka <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018

#377182 by malu53 Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:40 pm
Hello stranger How is the feeling? I've never in my life get acquainted on the Internet, but now decided to try. I want to get to know you more! I am want to meet a man for creating attitudes. I wish to get acquainted with a man. I want to hope you are a unmarried person and you'll be glad to make the acquaintance with me. I've severe intentions. I am Tatyana. I am a friendly, quiet person! I do not have detrimental habits! I like sport! If you are desire extension our familiarity, then I shall tell you more information about me. I belive you'll reply me before long. I'm waiting impatiently, Tatyana
Originating IP: 180.248.235.230
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Pontianak
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Tatyanusenka Pretty <[email protected]>

#377183 by malu53 Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:49 pm
Hello Darling, How is the mood!? I have never in my life get acquainted on the Internet, but now decided to try! I desire to recognize you better! I dream to find a person for real attitudes! I desire to meet with a man. I want to expect you're a single man and you'll be glad to make the acquaintance with me. I have serious intentions. You can call me Tatyana. I am a good, calm girl! I don't have detrimental wont! I enjoy physical exercises! If you're desire continuation our communication, then I shall tell you more information about my life. I waiting you'll write me soon! Have a wonderful day!
Originating IP: 156.196.243.175
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt
Reply-To: Sun Tatyanka <[email protected]>