Information on romance scams and scammers.
#377570 by malu53 Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:23 pm
Hey gentleman! How is it going?. I was given your email. So, I am writing to you because you like me are seeking a serious relationship and possible meeting in real. If this is not about you, please ignore my email. Just do not lose your time please. However, if you are interested to meet a young Russian lady, I am here to make a connection with you. I am not really good at writing about myself but I will give it a shot. Maybe you think I am too crazy because I want to build relationship via Internet. I would say that these things start small. What do you think?. I am so sorry I have changed the topic and even forgot to introduce myself. I am tactless. My name is Irina, I am twenty eight and I live in Russia, Syktyvkar. I don’t want to bother you now, so I will tell you more about myself next time, of course if I find your reply. However I attached my photo so that you can see how I look. Hope you will like it. Frankly speaking this is the first time I write to a man I never see. Therefore, I am a little bit aroused. I'm ashamed to say that my palms are damp Looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Irinok!
Originating IP: 49.144.61.36
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: Lucena City
Country of Origin: Philippines
Reply-To: Irinusechka Smile <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018

Image <<< pic stolen from Swetlana Krylowa on vk
Advertisement