Information on romance scams and scammers.
#377583 by malu53 Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:28 pm
Good day stranger! How is your mood? You can call me Olga! I found out about your profile on the site of the marriage service, and I liked it. I would like to get acquainted with you and learn you better. Tell me about your life. What do you enjoy to do in your spare time? I will send you a picture. I hope you like my appearance. I could not understand, what is exact your country of residing? I'll waiting for a message from you. Best wishes. Olgoka.
Originating IP: 212.156.208.107
Originating ISP: Turk Telekom
City: Istanbul
Country of Origin: Turkey
Reply-To: Olgika Fine <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018

Advertisement

#377584 by malu53 Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:34 pm
Good evening. How is your mood? My friends call me Olga! I saw you on the website of the dating agency, and I liked you. I want to speak and learn you better. Tell me more about your interests. What do you like to do? I shall attach a fotography. I reallyhope you enjoy it. I could not understand, in what the country you live? I'll hope to receive a response from you. Bye. Olgushoka.
Originating IP: 36.73.139.210
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Semarang
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Olgchika Woman <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018

#380168 by malu53 Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:48 pm
Good morning my dear friend How is your mood? My friends call me Olga! I found out about your profile on the website of the dating service, and I liked you. I would like to talk with you and get to know you better. Tell me about your hoobbys. What do you like to doing? I shall post my picture.

Please write ONLY to my personal e-mail: [email protected]

I could not understand, you from United States? I very muchwant to believe you like my foto. I shall waiting for a response from you.Bye. Olgusya!
uses pic of starting post

Originating IP: 200.8.251.56
Originating ISP: Corporación Telemic C.a.
City: Barinas
Country of Origin: Venezuela
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019
#380169 by malu53 Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:52 pm
Hello, How are you? You can call me Olga! I found your foto on the website of the brides service, and I liked it. I would like to speak and get to know more about you. Write me a little about your life. What do you enjoy to do? I will send you a picture.

Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: [email protected]

I could not understand, in what the country you live? I very muchhope you like it. I will wait for a response.Bye. Olgunka
Originating IP: 31.204.160.206
Originating ISP: Ltd Maxima
City: Velikiy Novgorod
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019