Information on romance scams and scammers.
#377589 by malu53 Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:01 am
Good morning my dear man! I'm asking you do not be surprised to my mail. With your permission, I will speak you more about myself. I'm looking for a man for a communication and spend time together. I am joyful, communicative girl. I like to dream and take pleasure life. I give preference to spend time in interesting society. But inside of me right now is winter. I want to meet a man who melts the ice. I'm think you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without pernicious habits. I do not consume spirits or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to get in the universe of purpose and caress, if you are want away from the joyless tiresome life do shining unforgettable fantasy, do not miss this opportunity, put all the work and contact me shortly! We could speak and send image, even erotic. Subsequently, of course, you would receive more of my photo and opportunity to know me closer. I hope that I could to get involved you and our communication will keep on. Marinuska.
Originating IP: 36.71.237.168
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Cirebon
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Marinochka Iam <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018

Image <<< model Alena Tsikava aka Alena Shaposhnikova from Ukraine
Advertisement

#382440 by malu53 Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:36 pm
Good morning. I'm asking you do not be surprised to my entry. With your consent, I will report you more about myself. I'm looking for a person for a communication and spend time together. I am friendly, sociable girl. I adore stargaze and be thrilled of life. I prefer to spend free time in nice society. But in my soul right now is cold. I want to meet a man who banish the cold. I'm sure you can be my prince. You know, I'm an sincere girl, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without bad tendencies. I do not consume alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and agree to join in the universe of eternal felicity and weasel, if you are agree away from the dark tiresome life keep vibrant unforgettable tale, do not miss this possibility, leave everything and write me shortly! We could write and send pics, even nude. In the future, of course, you would receive more of my picture and possibility to know me even better.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private email: [email protected]

I expectation that I could to fall in love you and our relationship will go on. Your Olgushka
Originating IP: 154.126.63.212
Originating ISP: Telecom-malagasy
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Madagascar
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019

same pic as in previous post