Information on romance scams and scammers.
#377611 by malu53 Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:54 am
Passey shellia
37, Woman, Single
New York City, United States
Looks for: Single Man, Couple
40 - 70 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Sex, Friendship

Image Image

What I am doing with my life
Working in the army ,to serve and protect my nation

Things I like about myself
i am Honest ,kind to all and paying visit to the orphanage and other less privileged to share equal love

My favourite outdoor activities are
Going to Gym

My favourite indoor activities are
Music and movie

These topics are interesting for me
Marriage , God .Church,Promises ,Nature and love ,

Height 6 cm
Weight 80 kg

My name is jessica passey , but friends call me jenny as my grandma want when she was alive ,she use to be good woman ,honest ,and helping the less previlleg which i do exactlty like her therefore i was named after her and that is how come the name jenny clever that people call me and i have to accept it , when she was alive , she works at the embassy and she saved her 2 years salary to to use it and build 146 toilet for the community and the orphanage , so she was well known woman , then and she adviced me to be visiting orphanage every month so that God will make my way Blessed ,

And i have been doing that , to be honest , i work in the army but my 6 months leave have started ,so as i was bored i think is the good time for me to get a man of my choice to be my life companion , and make kids , i have only one sister who got married to a Nigerian man she met at florida , then last 4 months the man took her to his country home Nigeria as she was pregnant, but currently the man is in the hospital as he have liver cancer in stage 2 ,waiting for the good time for the liver transplant ,

I am a christian , worship in catholic church of which i am a member of chorister in the church , so i can sing well ,as the matter of fact ,i have my personal gym as i like going to gym , listening to music for fun ,and what about you ?
Advertisement