Information on romance scams and scammers.
#377672 by malu53 Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:21 pm
mary on caress.one
32, Woman, Single
Honolulu, United States
Looks for: Man
24 - 38 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

you can reach me on this address ([email protected])
Advertisement

#377673 by malu53 Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:25 pm
g+
Mary Ayorkor
on g+ wall
this add, refering to Ghanaian website

pic known to be frequently abused by scammers

also here
romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=564147#p564147
#377686 by rococo Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:34 pm
More information to profile here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=377672#p377672

caress.one/
mary121982
My self-introduction
I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.

Am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain. I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, three to four days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love pastries such as ice cream, biscuits, cheeps, fun pop, yogurt, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink. I do also have some fun such as fishing, boating, cooking, going to the beach and i do want to participate all this fun with the person in my life..

I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almighty God the Savior coops so you do? As I mentioned earlier. and you can reach me on this address ([email protected])