Information on romance scams and scammers.
#377795 by malu53 Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:20 am
Aloha my new pen-friend I will be very glad if you read an e-mail from me to the end because I didn't dare to write you a very long time. To be honest I never send letters to the man first. My name is Evgeniya. I’m thirty-four and I live in Russian Federation. I am a sincere and open-minded girl. I look for only the serious relations based on love and faithfulness.I am a medical consultant of the highest category and I have 2 academic degrees in the sphere of dentistry. I work in a promissing dental clinic in my city. I also had both practice and work in several large countries. I spent too many time for work and the career development, but now I understand that I do not want to stay lonelyanymore and I strive to meet a kind and frank gentleman with whom we could create a happy family and to be happy forever. If you are looking for to be with a sincere and nice lady, then to build loving relations. I send you my pic Hope that you’ll like it and you will send me the answer. If you find me an interesting person, I will be very glad to get your letter. Please tell me some information about yourself, your hobbies and your life goals.I want to get acquainted with you closer.I would like to tell that I do not want to play any games, I do not understand requests to send my nude photos or to continue communication in in that direction… If you are not of the same opinion as I am, I beg you not to respond to this letter. But if you are a single man who is looking for the serious relations, so I will be very glad to start our communication. I will be waiting impatiently for your mail. Evgenka
Originating IP: 197.57.235.119
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt
Reply-To: Zhenyunya Zhenyusha <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018

also here
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1539589732
Advertisement

#377973 by malu53 Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:39 pm
same pic, new message, this time from Vietnam :lol:

Hello Sweetheart, I will be very excited if you read my letter to the end because I didn't dare to write you a very long time. Actually I never send letters to the man first. My name is Evgeniya. I am 34 years old and I am from Russia. I am a sincere and lovely girl. I search for only the real relations based on real feelings and trust.I am a dentist of the highest category and I have 2 university diplomas in the sphere of dental surgery. I work in a large dental clinic in my city. I also worked in several foreign countries. I spent a lot of time for work and career formation, but now I know that I do not want to stay aloneanymore and I dream to meet a good and sincere man with whom we could create a happy family and to be happy. If you want to have a sincere and nice girl, so it may be possible to build loving relations. I send you my pic:)) Hope that you like it and you will send me the e-mail. If you find me an interesting person, I will be very happy to get your e-mail. Please tell me some information about yourself, your hobbies and your goals in life.I would like to get acquainted with you closer.I want to tell that I do not want to play games, I do not want to get requests to demonstrate my nude photos or to continue communication in in that direction… If you are not of the same opinion as I am, I ask you not to respond to this e-mail. But if you are a lonely man who is looking for the serious relations, so I ’d love to start our communication. I will be looking forward for your letter. Evgeniyusha,
Originating IP: 14.236.236.244
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Da Nang
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Reply-To: Woman Evgesha <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018

pic stolen from married Елена Дроздовская (Elena Drozdovskaya)