Information on romance scams and scammers.
#377997 by malu53 Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:01 am
Rebekah on fd
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 92345
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Education: Bachelors Degree
Job: Other
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 23 Hours ago

Image Image

Image Image Image

ABOUT
I really appreciate and love your outspokenness and honesty, I understand what it means to be used by a man or woman you really care and feel for and at the end bring shame and downcast. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any man who ever disrespects a woman is not a caring man at all.

What I am looking for
I’m also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with, not just someone, but one who have all the good characters in life. I’m of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of your wand. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love and believe, its by sharing bad and good times together.

Hello to you out there, I saw your Post on her and i like what i see Rebekah Hizer if you dont mind getting to know me better you can easy find me on Facebook so we can have a better time to chat here is my Name (Rebekah Hizer) Will be expecting your friend request if you dont mind.... Text my phone here is my phone numbers (+1442) 600-2275 or chat with me on hangout if you dont mind (monicaberryhill74 gmail ) Will be expecting your friend request if you dont mind. Thanks Rebekah.
phone number 442-600-2275
Provider/Carrier: Telekenex
Advertisement

#377998 by malu53 Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:21 am
look on hangout

seems as if the pics are stolen from a profile on badoo/hotornot
Brenda, 29, from Mexico
uploaded 35 pics in toto including 3 of the ones already posted
Last edited by malu53 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.