Information on romance scams and scammers.
#378004 by malu53 Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:59 am
Hello Charming, I am in a a search of a gentle man, who will give me happiness.I'm thirty-four years. I'm not interested in amusement. I'm not a young girl, I would like a true relationship. I would like to find someone to go to a cinema with, go to forest, do things two of us, or even create a family. Never have I made the first step, however I'm tired of loneliness. I 'd like to meet a man who's older than thirty-five years. I hope you're the man who I will be happy with.My name is Evgeniya. I 'm living in Russia. Where do you live?I hope you're interested and that my letter will be noticed. I'm attaching a picture of me. I would like to see a photo of you too.Looking forward to speaking more with you. Evgeniya,
Originating IP: 169.159.130.4
Originating ISP: Wipronet
City: Pretoria
Country of Origin: South Africa
Reply-To: Evgeniyulenka Woman <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018

also here
scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=72176
Advertisement

#378005 by malu53 Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:03 pm
Hey hey my new pen-friend, I am in a a search of a honest man, who will make me happy.I am 34 years. I'm not searching for a game. I'm not young anymore, I'm looking for a true relationship. I 'm trying to be with someone who will take me to a cinema, go to forest, enjoy things two of us, or maybe have a family. Never before I taken the first move, but I'm tired of loneliness. I 'd like to find someone who's no younger than thirty five. Hope you're the man who I will be happy with.My name is Evgeniya. I live in Russian Federation. Where do you live?Hope you're interested and that you will notice my letter. I'm attaching my picture. I am expecting to receive your photo too.Looking forward to chatting more with you. Evgeniyulenka.
Originating IP: 81.199.137.132
Originating ISP: Gilat Satcom
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Uganda
Reply-To: Evgeniyusya Evgeniyusha <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018

also here
scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=67449