Information on romance scams and scammers.
#378144 by malu53 Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:57 pm
SingleGuyInNewyork4555 on metrodate
Last Online Today!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Education: Did Not Finish High School
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Body Type: Average
Height: 6'3"
Children: My children are grown up
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Divorced

Tell us a little about yourself:
I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with. I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is. Having past events shape your life is one thing, carrying the past as a burden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way I view life.. I am happy with myself, and my life, and I like to think it shows. I have a wonderful Son. I would do best with someone that isn't extremely uptight, unless of course you are willing to learn to let things go! I love to try new things, and can laugh at myself when I fail miserably. I don't give up easily, and have so many things I've yet to try. Please love to laugh and have fun, what is better than laughing so hard your stomach hurts?!

Hello, how are you doing?.. I'm Richard by name and I'm new to this site. I went through your profile, I liked it so I decided to leave you a note.. You can reach me on (530) 429-3372 so we get to know each other better.. I will be looking forward to your text...
phone number 530-429-3372
Provider/Carrier: Onvoy
Advertisement