Information on romance scams and scammers.
#378248 by malu53 Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:56 pm
Hi my new mate, Nice new acquaintance. My name is Anzhela and I want meet with you! I simple and tender girl from provincial city. Looking for man with serious intentions for create relationship, and probably family. I would like talk with responsible man. To me thirty years. I can I know how old are you? So that you know who you communicate with, I I will attach my photography to you. I hopefully response letter! I will be very nice get your letter and photo! If we go through life in one direction and you are looking for a woman for serious, then we can talk further I wish you pleasant day and I will wait your answer. Best regards, Anzhelunka.
Originating IP: 36.80.127.9
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Semarang
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Anzhelushunka Lonely <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018

Advertisement

#378320 by malu53 Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:24 pm
Hey stranger! Nice new acquaintance. My name is Anzhela and I want get to know you better! I ordinary and tender girl from provincial city. I wish to meet man with serious intentions for create relationship, and maybe family. I would like meet with responsible man. To me thirty years. I want I know how old are you? In order for you to have an idea about me, I I will attach my photo to you. I will wait what will you answer me! I will be very nice get your letter and photography! If our goals match and you are looking for a woman for serious, then we can talk further I wish you pleasant evenings and I will wait your answer. Regards, Anzheluska
Originating IP: 103.50.83.180
Originating ISP: Alliance Broadband Services Pvt. Ltd.
City: Howrah
Country of Origin: India
Reply-To: Anzhelushunya Fine <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018