Information on romance scams and scammers.
#378625 by malu53 Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:22 pm
Sunnyd Lonelyb <[email protected]>

AttachmentsMon, Dec 17, 2:53 AM (22 hours ago)

to taimcmillan
Why is this message in spam?

It is similar to messages that were identified as spam in the past.
Good morning, live in Russian woman, work in hospital. Decided to publish here your personal data hoping, that they look person, which will be of interest familiarity with me. I'm want to meet with honest man, with feeling humor and the fact with who was able to would to find something in common. I without difficulty find with others, however I want that, with whom you I would was able sharing all their joys and concerns. The Man, with which our understanding it would be the perfect. Know that the ideal is hard achieve, however you understand that can just get closer to him, and I happy. I twenty-eight years. I optimist and cheery people, who happy to accept every man, if only he respectable and ready agree. All necessary, we could be to clarify correspondence, locating the community of interests. Believe that having common interests to initial and important a sign, what our acquaintance is not accidental. And later we could be to continue communication, then I told myself more details. I'm in search of serious relationship intend to create a family expensive husband, to have kids and find happiness. I am have a skype and phone we can to speak there.
Originating IP: 14.166.200.93
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Thanh Hóa
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Reply-To: Sunnyd Lonelyb <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018

Advertisement